Rome is one of the most visited places in the world. It is a mixture of cultures from all around the world. In spite of the tourism place, Rome is also the perfect place for the foodies where world-class cuisines are served. If you are planning for a trip to Rome, here is the ultimate guide that will help you in the going further with your plans:
Things That You Need To Take Care
Traveling to a new place means expecting everything according to their culture, you will find some of the difficulties related to the following problems but with the solutions:
- Language – It is genuine that the people in Rome speak Italian and you need some assistance while having a conversation with the people. But there are some Romans who can speak perfect English. They can help you with perfect guidance.
- Currency – The Romans charge Euros only. Make sure that the value of your currency in terms of Euros.
- Payments – In today’s era, it is common that most people use credit cards. But there are small things for which you have to pay cash only. Also, most of the shopkeepers prefer to sell the things by receiving the payment through notes. So, it is advised to keep some euros along with you.
- Climate – Pack your things, and plan your trips according to the weather conditions. Search for the weather conditions and select the month which is suitable.
Wandering Around the Rome
Opting your own car or taxi would not be the preferable solution due to the traffic, insane drivers and costly ride. You should prefer public transport or wander on foot to discover the small hidden corners of Rome.
Places to Visit
There are various places that you would not like to skip visiting while in Rome. Some of them are discussed as follows:
- Don’t forget to visit the Vatican museum – the Vatican museum includes a priceless work of art, like the Louvre in Paris. It has 54 different galleries and various courtyards, where paintings and sculptures are collected from centuries. In Rome, the Vatican is the busiest among all the other places. It will be a convenient trip if you visit there early.
- Visit Colosseum – Take a tour to Colosseum, the largest and well-maintained amphitheater of Roman Empire times. Tickets of Colosseum have a validity of two days as it includes the entry of Palatine hills as well.
- Walk through the Roman Forum and Palatine hills – When you buy your ticket for Colosseum you get additional wonders of the Roman Forum and Palatine hills. Palatine hill’s tickets are available easily and you don’t have to face the rush at the ticket counter.
- Take a walk along with the river Tiber – If you want to travel in a peaceful place then no other place rather than river Tiber will be the more suitable.
- Toss a coin in Trevi fountain – People usually toss the coin because of the unique superstition and tradition. People believe that if you toss your coin with your right hand from your left shoulder then there is a possibility that you will visit Rome again.
Plan a trip to Rome this year, it will an amazing experience for you as well as for your family. Follow some tips and guidance for the safe trip.